CLASSIC MOVERS WILL PACK YOUR ITEMS WITH CARE
Packing is often referred to as the most stressful part of a move! We will gladly assist you in any capacity. If you just need help with a few items or if you need the entire place packed, we’re your guys!
If you decide to do some of the packing yourself:
- USE A LOT OF PAPER WHEN PACKING FRAGILE ITEMS
- Wrap glasses individually in newspaper or packing paper, and place crumpled paper inside the larger items. Line the boxes they will be packed in with plenty of packing paper, too.
- Cylinder shaped dishes travel best standing up and plates travel best standing on end
- Wrap large specialty items – like serving dishes – with large packing paper, then, place in a box lined with crumpled packing paper.
- Label boxes on the sides so that the labeling can be visible while boxes are stacked – label FRAGILE boxes on all 4 sides of the container
- Classic Movers can not move liquids or unsealed packing containers
- A large assortment of packing materials can be purchased at Classic Furniture – 510 Main St. Canon City, CO
FOR MORE TIPS CALL A MOVING EXPERT AT (719) 289-6993