Packing is often referred to as the most stressful part of a move! We will gladly assist you in any capacity. If you just need help with a few items or if you need the entire place packed, we're your guys!
CLASSIC MOVERS WILL PACK YOUR ITEMS WITH CARE
If you decide to do some of the packing yourself:
- USE A LOT OF PAPER WHEN PACKING FRAGILE ITEMS
- Wrap glasses individually in newspaper or packing paper, and place crumpled paper inside the larger items. Line the boxes they will be packed in with plenty of packing paper, too.
- Cylinder shaped dishes travel best standing up and plates travel best standing on end
- Wrap large specialty items – like serving dishes – with large packing paper, then, place in a box lined with crumpled packing paper.
- Label boxes on the sides so that the labeling can be visible while boxes are stacked - label FRAGILE boxes on all 4 sides of the container
- Classic Movers can not move liquids or unsealed packing containers
- A large assortment of packing materials can be purchased at Classic Furniture - 510 Main St. Canon City, CO